Greenland Group (Canada) is currently looking for an Administrative & Customer Service Assistant – Legal based in downtown Toronto office. This position requires a career-oriented individual to provide exceptional support and service related to administrative and customer care duties for the Company’s various projects. This is a great opportunity for room to grow for the right candidate!
- Document management, and file organization including managing and maintaining hard and soft copy contract files and database.
- Administer internal contract & payment review and tracking processes in accordance with company policies and procedures. Prepare and distribute information to appropriate departments regarding contract status and follow up for department approvals in a timely manner.
- Prepare and review documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with contract or legal requirements.
- Monitor contract administration activities. E.g., ensure project documentation/final contracts are issued to various Consultants and Contractors, following up with other contractual obligations.
- Maintain and track customer communication through Builder Software Tools (BST – Customer CRM and Warranty repair tracking system) and monitor the completion of all required service administration records and all Tarion Warranty/HCRA documentation.
- Input Tarion Forms (1-year,2-year etc.), other correspondence, and conciliation requests into BST system. Keep track of upcoming deadlines and reporting requirements for Greenland team。
- Initial point of contact for homeowner inquiries including receipt and processing of Tarion warranty forms. Work cooperatively with construction department to triage warranty repair requests and maintain schedules for technicians and trades regarding warranty repairs, covid screening questionnaires and follow up with homeowners after repairs.
- Follow up with construction department and trades to ensure workorder completion and prepare and distribute homeowner sign-offs.
- Submit Tarion/HCRA paperwork and track deficiency progress and critical dates as required.
- Maintaining records and preparing payment applications / purchase orders for payment of external service providers and/or trade invoices in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in document management and customer care, preferably in construction or residential real estate development industry.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues appropriately.
- Exceptional oral and writing skills to communicate effectively and to produce correspondence or e-mails free of spelling and grammatical errors and in a form and style appropriate to their intended audiences.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a pleasant demeanor and ability to work with multiple personalities.
- Ability to work with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints and patience to be able to stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Adobe PDF and MS Office software to create and maintain a variety of correspondence, reports, presentations (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and Power Point).
- Ability to independently maintain an organized system of incoming inquires, calendaring dates, tracking, monitoring and prioritizing tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to work independently within tight deadlines and keep up with various customer needs and conduct follow-ups in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with ability to proofread documents for accuracy and communicate detailed changes.
- Familiarity with Builder Software Tools (BST) or demonstrate an ability to learn the software systems used by the company to be able to communicate effectively with incoming homeowner inquiries.
- Some working knowledge of residential Tarion warranty process, and condominium law would be an asset, or display a strong willingness to learn.
For more information about our company, please visit: https://www.greenlandcanada.ca
Greenland offers competitive salaries, performance bonuses, health, dental, life benefit plans and other benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Greenland Group Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates applying for this role must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer.
If you’d like to apply directly for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com