Greenland Group Canada is looking for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator based in downtown Toronto office. The customer care coordinator will act as an ongoing point of contact for Greenland homeowners, from the time of Pre-Delivery Inspection to Post-warranty. This role reports to Customer Care Manager.
- Process all documents related to Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) and occupancy.
- Follow up on homeowners concerns and inquiries by providing prompt and accurate responses.
- Coordinate customer care activities with all departments involved to ensure best in class delivery experience.
- Maintain and track customer communication through CRM and monitor the completion of all required service administration records and all Tarion Warranty enrolment documentation.
- Remain current and informed on Tarion Guidelines and attend Tarion Builder Update meetings.
- Perform other related duties as required by management team.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in Customer Care role.
- Demonstrate interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Tarion Warranty Corporation procedures and process.
- Ability to work well under stressful situations and pressure.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other software technology as needed.
For more information about our company, please visit: https://www.greenlandcanada.ca
Greenland offers competitive salaries, performance bonuses, health, dental, life benefit plans and other benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Greenland Group Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates applying for this role must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer.
If you’d like to apply directly for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org