Greenland Group Canada is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator (Architect or Building Engineer) based in downtown Toronto office to join design team. The position main responsibility is to be the liaison between the owner and its consultants. This includes, compiling and issuing technical drawings and specifications and coordinating the related work of multiple disciplines to ensure information is provided in timely manner to meet the owner’s deadlines.
- Coordinates the disciplines such as, architecture, structural, mechanical, electrical etc.
- Responsible for overseeing the production of construction documents as well as communicate and coordinate with consultants.
- Review Request for Information (RFI) from CM and reply/coordinate Consultants as required.
- Manage the flow of information to keep the project moving forward and meeting deadlines.
- Attend Construction and Site Meetings.
- Prepare Site Instruction for issue to the Construction team
- Analyze, track and report on trends in project development, schedule, and budget in conjunction with other departments.
- Assist the construction team in adhering to the project schedule and budget identifying changes to the scope of the work, and related repercussions on project schedule and budget.
- Understand the project scale and work progress with construction team.
- Compile all the construction detail following construction work schedule with design team.
- Co-ordination with design team and principle Architect.
- Material exploration per design and Building specification and company requirement.
- Come up with solutions if the problems arise on site in respect to design aspect.
- Provides support to the department and others on matters as directed
- Perform other related duties as required.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of a construction project.
- 5-8 years related experience, preferably in high-rise residential.
- Working knowledge of Ontario Building Code.
- Onsite construction field experience and able to read shop drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Bluebeam and AutoCAD.
- Principles and practices of contract negotiation, administration and understanding of contractual relationships for consultants and contractors.
- Techniques to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to present ideas effectively and able to evaluate ideas of others.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and open to new ideas.
- Good communication and people skills.
If you’d like to apply directly for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
For more information about our company, please visit: https://greenlandcanada.ca
Greenland offers competitive salaries, performance bonuses, health, dental, life benefit plans and other benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Greenland Group Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates applying for this role must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer.