Greenland Group Canada is currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Admin to join our Sales & Marketing team based in our downtown Toronto office. We are looking for an enthusiastic, career minded individual, with a strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork. This position will assist with many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals and assisting with the development and execution of marketing strategy.
- Coordinate advertising, promotional materials, sales events and marketing resources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all digital marketing programs including social media, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics management, email marketing, internal and external newsletters, etc.
- Maintain and update the corporate and project websites
- Monitor competitor projects with respect to design, specs, quality, target market and general information to provide feedback for Greenland’s projects to maintain market intelligence
- Participate in event planning and execution
- Conduct research and market analysis, leveraging database and reporting tools to understand trends and opportunities
- Assist in preparing for presentations including sales centre displays, staff parties, etc.
- Assist in assignment approvals and coordinating with agents and other related departments
- Review and provide input into APS including updating, inputting and checking a Master File
- Updating deposits from a ledger into a Master File
- Verify and process the department related invoices to Finance department
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Previous experience within the real estate development industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in related field
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing trends, website design/management, and graphic design
- Experience managing Google Analytics, SEO & SEM is considered an asset
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Email marketing, experience working with a CRM system
- Organized, professional self-starter who is deadline driven and detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, can manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ERP/SAP system
- Experience in event planning & management is an asset
For more information about our company, please visit: https://www.greenlandcanada.ca
Greenland offers competitive salaries, performance bonuses, health, dental, life benefit plans and other benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Greenland Group Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates applying for this role must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer.
If you’d like to apply directly for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org